|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||45|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Contemporary / Modern 50 CFM Ventilation Fan / Light Combination from the Ventilation Collection
- Quiet operation at 3.5 Sones
- Polycarbonate heat resistant lens with U.V. inhibitors
- Attractive low profile designer white polymer
- Round design for easy installation
- Easy removal and installation of motor assembly
- Permanently lubricated motor with plug for quick activation
- Precision balanced impeller for quiet operation
- Mounting bracket included
- Galvanized for humid conditions and various attic temperatures
- Built-in mounting tabs for quick installation
- Gauge markings for ceiling thickness
- 3" and 4" duct adapters included with built-in damper
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring
- Housing Length: 7-3/4"
- Housing Width: 6-3/4"
- Housing Depth: 5-5/8"
- Requires: 1x 60w bulb (Not Included)
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Ventilation Collection Products
Our SKU: TFV50L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Designer White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade TFV50L comes with a 3" and 4" duct adapter.
does this unit come with an adapter for a 3 in. duct ?
A. The Craftmade TFV50L comes with a 3" and 4" duct adapter.
The Craftmade TFV50L can be installed in a bathroom but not in a shower.
can this light be installed in a shower?
A. The Craftmade TFV50L can be installed in a bathroom but not in a shower.
The Craftmade TFV50L housing dimensions are 7.75" x 6.75" by 5.625" deep.
What are the housing deminsions?
A. The Craftmade TFV50L housing dimensions are 7.75" x 6.75" by 5.625" deep.
The Craftmade TFV50L has a diameter of 12.25".
What is the diameter?
A. The Craftmade TFV50L has a diameter of 12.25".
Craftmade Ventilation Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.