We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||80|
Sutton Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Sutton combines classic turn-of-the-century appeal with contemporary innovation and detail.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below TCS Remote Control - Included
- Not Light Kit Adaptable
- AGVM finish uses AG (Aged Bronze) accessories
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Walnut Blades
- Sedona Clay Motor with 52" Standard Walnut Blades
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 52" Standard Light Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1 and Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Not Adaptable
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 15.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 17.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 12.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 14.0"
- C. Fan Width: 18.125"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 7.75"
Additional Craftmade Links
Our SKU: Sutton
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera*
- Sedona Clay*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.