We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 20|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
Sentry Indoor Ceiling Fan with Indirect Uplight
For the Sentry, we''ve kept all the features of the American Tradition and added an uplight.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 20, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Downrod Supplied, 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Indirect Uplight - Requires 4 25w Candelabra base bulbs (included)
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Walnut Blades and Fitter / Glass
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Wood Oak Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- White Motor with 52" Standard White Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1 and Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 16.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- C. Fan Width: 12.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 6.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
Our SKU: Sentry
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.