|Base Color||Bronze, White|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Craftmade 5 Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 4" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below TCS Remote Control - Included
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Matching Finish Blank Out Hub for Non-Light Kit Use - Included
- TCS PLUS Wall Control Available - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Outdoor Tropical Isle Light Oak Blades
- Sedona Clay Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Oak Blades
- Antique White Distressed Motor with 54" Outdoor Tropic Isle Light Oak Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 56" Custom Carved Pailion Walnut Blades
- Antique White Motor with 54" Outdoor tropic Isle Antique White Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 16.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 18.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 9.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.875"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.75"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Pavilion
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
- Antique Distressed White
- Sedona Clay
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade Pavilion only comes in a 54" and it has the custom finish fan blades.
I can't find the 44" blade option for this fan.
A. The Craftmade Pavilion only comes in a 54" and it has the custom finish fan blades.
Thank you for your question. The Craftmade Pavilion in fact does come with a remote and a built in receiver and does have a light kit that is included. The fan blades have to be purchased separately as there are multiple options.
Are blades and fan base sold seperately? Does controller have to be ordered seperately?
A. Thank you for your question. The Craftmade Pavilion in fact does come with a remote and a built in receiver and does have a light kit that is included. The fan blades have to be purchased separately as there are multiple options.
The Craftmade Pavilion canopy is 5.875" in diameter.
what are the dimensions of the piece that attaches to the ceiling?
A. The Craftmade Pavilion canopy is 5.875" in diameter.
The Craftmade Pavilion is pictured with the Walnut blades.
what color are the blades pictured with the aged bronze finish
A. The Craftmade Pavilion is pictured with the Walnut blades.
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Energy Star Indoor Ceiling Fan with Motor and Down...$57.86-$61.99(1)
Craftmade CD Unipack 201
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custo...$59.70-$81.27(5)
5 Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Bowl Light Kit and...$194.40-$194.40(6)
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
5 Blade 52" Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Re...$113.40-$113.40(11)
Craftmade CD Unipack 202
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custo...$81.27-$81.27(2)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.