|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||205|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Genre||Traditional, Spanish, Tuscan|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes, No|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||Energy Saving DC|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
- Remote Control
- (3) Incandescent Candelabra (E12) bulbs included
- Wireless Remote and Receiver
- Light Kit
- Energy efficient operation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DC Motor for added energy savings
- Remote control
- For outdoor installation
- Blade Span: 70"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: No
- Amperage: 0.44 A
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (High): 6977
- RPM (High): 105
- Voltage: 120 V
DC Motor Performance Features:
- Saves 75% more energy versus AC motors
- 6 speed control settings
- Single button reverse settings
- Reaches maximum operating speed quicker than AC motors
- Easy to sync in multiple fan installations (no dip switches in the receiving unit)
- Light weight construction for easier installation
DC Motor Safety Features:
- Motor senses interruption of operation and will discontinue operation if not relieved in three seconds
- Load protection on 40 watts or greater energy consumption
- Each time fan is turned on, it will rotate in the opposite direction for a moment and make a few clicking noises. This is the smart fan speed control calibrating itself to the weight and size of the load.
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The Olivier is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Olivier Collection Products
Our SKU: Olivier
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
There are down rod extensions for Craftmade fans available on site in varying lengths. A general search on our site of "Craftmade Down Rods" will bring up the options for you. Thanks!
Are longer down rods available for this fan?
A. There are down rod extensions for Craftmade fans available on site in varying lengths. A general search on our site of "Craftmade Down Rods" will bring up the options for you. Thanks!
The Craftmade Olivier will need a converter for an AC to a DC.
We have AC power. How does DC work? Do we need a converter?
A. The Craftmade Olivier will need a converter for an AC to a DC.
The Craftmade Olivier comes with a remote.
Are any of them remote controlled?
A. The Craftmade Olivier comes with a remote.
The Craftmade Olivier is a hard wired fan and does not have a DC power converter.
please explain how the DC power convereter is installed and is it included with the purchase of the fan
A. The Craftmade Olivier is a hard wired fan and does not have a DC power converter.
The Craftmade Olivier fan blades are sold separately.
Am I right in assuming this fan does not come with the blades and I have to purchase them separately?
A. The Craftmade Olivier fan blades are sold separately.
You can order the Craftmade Coupler to attach the two downrods, but it is not recommended as the fan might wobble.
Can you put together the 4" & 6" downrod to make it a 10" downrod and is this fan remote controlled. Thanks.
A. You can order the Craftmade Coupler to attach the two downrods, but it is not recommended as the fan might wobble.
Craftmade Olivier Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Olivier Collection
Olivier 3 Light Lantern Outdoor Pendant - 12 Inches Wide$229.00-$229.00(1)
Olivier 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce - 8 Inches Wide$139.00-$139.00
Olivier 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce - 10 Inches Wide$199.00-$199.00
Olivier 2 Light Outdoor Ceiling Light$199.00-$199.00
Olivier 70" 5 Blade DC Indoor Ceiling Fan - Blades...$630.00-$630.00(2)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.