We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Ol' Madrid 2|
|Downrod Size(s)||4, 6|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Craftmade K10330 Ol' Madrid 2 Indoor Ceiling Fan Unipack - 5 Blades Included
The Ol' Madrid 2 features a Tea-Stained glass body, and has a versatile tripod mount or close mount feature (optional).
Craftmade K10330 Fan Features:
- Fan Model #: OL252AG
- Motor: Heavy-Duty, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Downrods: 2" And 6" Downrods (Included)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Remotes: TCS Remote Control (Optional) and TCS-PLUS Wall Control (Optional)
- Energy Star: No
- Motor Size (MM): 188x15
- Amps (High Speed): 0.7
- Watts (High Speed): 76
- Rpm (Hi-Med-Low): 210-120-78
- Weight: 29.72
- Airflow (Cubic Ft/Min): 5687
- Electricity Use: 76 Watts
- Airflow Efficiency (Cubic Ft/Min/Watt): 74
- Item Length (in): 23.82
- Item Width (in): 21.06
- Item Height Or Extension (in): 8.78
- Item Weight (lbs): 26.42
- Patented Tripod Mounting System (for use on min. 9' ceilings), Tripod Close Mount Kit Available for Lower Ceilings (Optional)
Craftmade K10330 Blades:
- Blade Model #: B554P-WAL
- Blade Type: Type 1
- Extra Shipping Box: Separate Box
- Blade Finish: WAL - Hand-Scraped Walnut
- Number Of Blades: 5
- Blade Length: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Item Length (in): 23.23
- Item Width (in): 8.66
- Item Height or Extension (in): 1.93
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Ol' Madrid 2 Collection Products
Our SKU: K10330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Ol' Madrid 2 Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.