Save 10% on all Craftmade. Use coupon CRAFT10 at checkout.
Offer Ends 3/13/2015
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Collection||Outdoor Patio Fan|
|Downrod Size(s)||2, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||85|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
- Pull Chain
- (5) Black Blades
- Downrods: 2", 6"
- UL Listed (Wet Location): Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- 30 Year Limited Motor Warranty
- Control Type: Pull Chain
- May be installed outdoor or indoor
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- Motor: AC Induction
- Motor Size: 188mm x 15mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Cubic Feet per Minute Airflow (High): 6131
- RPM (High): 210
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 85
Have a Sloped Ceiling?:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
Have a High or Low Ceiling?:
- The K10163 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Outdoor Patio Fan Collection Products
Our SKU: K10163
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Flat Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade K10163 cannot be used with a remote because there is no receiver or remote that is wet rated.
What type of remote kit can be added to this fan?
A. The Craftmade K10163 cannot be used with a remote because there is no receiver or remote that is wet rated.
Yes, the Craftmade 45AD is their sloped ceiling adapter.
Is there an adapter for a sloping ceiling installation?
A. Yes, the Craftmade 45AD is their sloped ceiling adapter.
Craftmade Outdoor Patio Fan Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Outdoor Patio Fan Collection
Outdoor Patio Fan 52" 5 Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan ...$174.60-$174.60
Outdoor Patio Fan 52" 5 Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan ...$260.28-$260.28(2)
Outdoor Patio Fan 54" 5 Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan ...$325.80-$325.80
Outdoor Patio Fan 52" 5 Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan ...$202.50-$202.50
Outdoor Patio Fan 52" 5 Blade Outdoor Ceiling Fan ...$230.40-$230.40(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.