|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||209|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||165mm x 25mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
|Width||44, 52, 54, 56|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
- Remote Control
- (3) Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulbs included
- Wireless Remote and Receiver
- Light Kit
- Energy efficient operation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DC Motor for added energy savings
- Remote control
- Blade Span: 44"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: No
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- 165mm x 25mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (High): 6074
- RPM (High): 171
- Voltage: 120 V
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The HA52 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Traditional Collection Products
Our SKU: HA52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oiled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade HA52 has an air flow rate of 209 CFM.
What is the air flow that it generates?
A. The Craftmade HA52 has an air flow rate of 209 CFM.
The Craftmade HA52 will come with a either a brushed nickel or oiled bronze cover if you do not want to use the light kit.
I don't want to use the bottom light kit, does this fan come with a cap for the bottom?
A. The Craftmade HA52 will come with a either a brushed nickel or oiled bronze cover if you do not want to use the light kit.
The remote control that comes with the Craftmade HA52 does include a dimmer. However, in order to make the dimmer work for the fan, you will need to switch out the light bulbs on the fan to Incandescent bulbs.
Does the remote include a dimmer?
A. The remote control that comes with the Craftmade HA52 does include a dimmer. However, in order to make the dimmer work for the fan, you will need to switch out the light bulbs on the fan to Incandescent bulbs.
Craftmade Traditional Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Traditional Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.