|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blade Span||42, 52|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||81|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Genre||Traditional, French Country|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No, Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153 x 12|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- (2) Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulbs included
- Light Kit
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Pull chain control
- Blade Span: 42"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Blades Included: No
- Amperage: 0.6 A
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- 153mm x 12mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (High): 5156
- RPM (High): 162
- Voltage: 120 V
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The Cecilia Unipack is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
Our SKU: Cecilia Unipack
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Bronze
- Antique White
- Brushed Nickel
- Oiled Bronze Gilded
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Contractor Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.