|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blade Span||42, 52|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||92|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153 x 12|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Traditional / Classic Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Alabaster Bowl Glass and Custom Blade Options from the Contractor Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Craftmade Traditional / Classic Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Alabaster Bowl Glass and Custom Blade Options from the Contractor Collection
The CD Unipack 207 is solid, durable, and includes an Alabaster light kit.
- Standard, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- 2" and 4" Downrods (Included)
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Blades Sold Separately
- Alabaster Glass Bowl Kit (2-13W GU24 Bulbs Included)
- Universal Control Adaptable (Optional)
- Customize your fan:
- Compatible with Type 5 Blades (42" or 52")
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Universal Remote Control System (Optional)
- Popular Combinations:
- White CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design White Blades and Energy Saving Bowl Kit
- Oiled Bronze CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Cherry Blades and Energy Saving Bowl Kit
- Brushed Nickel CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Dark Oak Blades and Energy Saving Bowl Kit
- Brushed Nickel CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Maple Blades and Energy Saving Bowl Kit
- Oiled Bronze CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Oiled Bronze Blades and Energy Saving Bowl Kit
- Blade Sweep Options: 42", 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size (mm): 153 x 12
- Amps (High Speed): 0.7
- Watts-Electricity Use (High Speed): 67
- RPM (High-Med-Low): 200-120-55
- Shipping Wt. (lbs): 18
- Carton Size (Cuft.): 1.6
- Airflow (Cubic Feet per Minute): 6164, Airflow Efficiency (Cubic Feet per Minute per Watt): 92
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Contractor Collection Products
Our SKU: CD Unipack 207
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Where are the blades for this fan? Can't find the info...thanks
A. If you are placing an order for The Craftmade CD Unipack 207, the fan blades can be found after you add the fan to your cart. Look for the "required" section as you scroll down the page. It allows you select the finish you desire here as well.
Will this work on a ceiling with a 1-2 in. per foot pitch?
Craftmade Contractor Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Contractor Collection
Craftmade CD Unipack 203
Traditional / Classic Five Blade Ceiling Fan with a Four Light Hub Kit and Alabaster Glass and Custom Blade Options from the Contractor Collection
Craftmade Cecilia Unipack
Traditional / Classic Five Blade Ceiling Fan with Tea-Stained Glass and Custom Blade Options from the Contractor Collection
Contractor's Design Indoor Ceiling Fan with Five 52" Contractor's Design Flat Black Blades
Craftmade CD Unipack 204
Traditional / Classic Five Blade Ceiling Fan with a Four Light Hub Kit and Tea-Stained Glass and Custom Blade Options from the Contractor Collection
Contractor's Design Indoor Ceiling Fan with Five 52" Contractor's Design Rosewood Blades
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.