Save 15% on ALL Craftmade products through May 31st!
Enter coupon code CRAFT15 at checkout for fantastic savings!
Offer Ends 5/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Blade Span||42, 52|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Collection||CD Unipack 202|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153 x 12|
|No Load RPM||200-120-55|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Watts Per Bulb||60, 67|
Configure your Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Suggested Light Bulbs more info ▼Light bulbs may not be included. If there is a magnifying glass after the text you can click it for additional information on the suggested light bulbs.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
CD Unipack 202 Contractor's Fan with Integrated Bowl Light Kit
The CD Unipack 202 is versatile, durable and features a Tea-Stained light kit.
- Standard 153 x 12, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 42" and 52"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 4"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Tea-Stained Glass Bowl Kit - Requires 2 60w CFL Bulbs or Incandescent
- Additional Blade Selections in 42" Size Available
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Walnut Blades and Bowl Kit
- European bronze Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Washed Walnut Birch Blades and Bowl Kit
- Brownstone Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Washed Walnut Birch Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Walnut Blades and Bowl Light Kit
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 5 Blades
- Light kit options: Bowl Light Kit Included
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 15.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 17.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 10.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 3.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: CD Unipack 202
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Where can I see the colors available for the blades?
Where can I see the colors for the available blades?
Can I get a flushmount bracket for this fan? I see it comes with a 2 and a 4" down rod... I would rather get a flushmount bracket if available?
Can I order 52" blades to replace my 42" blades with this model?
can I get a 4' downrod for this fan?
I need a 4 inch opening fan globe not white. Do you carry any?
does this fan have the ropes for fan speed and the light? or is the remote the only way to control this?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Traditional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Transitional Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade CD Unipack 201
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Tuscan Ceiling Fan with Integrated Lighted Body and Custom Blade Options w/o Light Kit
Rustic Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.