Youth Fans 52" 10 Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan - Remote and Light Kit Included
- Remote Control
- (2) Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulbs included
- Wireless Remote and Receiver
- Light Kit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Remote control
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Pitch: 13.5°
- Blades Included: No
- Amperage: 0.42 A
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- 188mm x 15mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (High): 4202
- RPM (High): 162
- Voltage: 120 V
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The Bloom is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade BL52W White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Craftmade Bloom Youth Indoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light KitBlake Morillas of Build.com reviews the Craftmade Bloom Youth Ind...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Craftmade Bloom Youth Indoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit
Blake Morillas of Build.com reviews the Craftmade Bloom Youth Indoor Ceiling Fan with an Integrated Light Kit. This fan features a heavy-duty 3 speed reversible motor, a lifetime warranty, custom blades, TCS Remote Control and an integrated downlight kit.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan