Craftmade Lighting Sale
Save 10% with coupon CRAFT10 at checkout!
Offer Ends 10/31/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Craftmade 1 Light Bathroom Sconce from the Builders Collection
- Brushed Nickel Finish with Frosted Glass Shades
- Peruvian Finish with Tea Stained Glass Shades
- Reversible Installation (Can Be Mounted for Up or Down Lighting)
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 6"
- Extension from Wall: 8.5"
- Backplate Height: 7.85"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 60
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Builders Collection Products
Our SKU: 7105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade 7105 can be used as an up light or a down light.
Can this be mounted with the shade facing upward?
A. The Craftmade 7105 can be used as an up light or a down light.
The Craftmade 7105 can be hard wired to a wall switch.
Is this fixture dimmable with a dimmer wall switch?
A. The Craftmade 7105 can be hard wired to a wall switch.
The Craftmade 7105 is designed to be hard wired to a wall switch.
is there a switch on this light or does it have to be wired to a light switch?
A. The Craftmade 7105 is designed to be hard wired to a wall switch.
The Craftmade 7105 has a height of 10.5"; a width of 6"; and an extension of 8.5" which is from the wall to the front of the light.
What are the measurements of this fixture with the sconce? How far does it come out from the wall?
A. The Craftmade 7105 has a height of 10.5"; a width of 6"; and an extension of 8.5" which is from the wall to the front of the light.
The back plate on the Craftmade 7105 measures 7.85" H x 5" W.
What are the dimensions of the back plate?
A. The back plate on the Craftmade 7105 measures 7.85" H x 5" W.
The Craftmade 7105 has an oval backplate.
What shape is the backplate?
The Craftmade 7105 has an oval backplate.
Craftmade Builders Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Builders Collection
Builders 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$48.00-$48.00(5)
Builders 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$68.00-$68.00(4)
Builders 3 Light Mini Chandelier$132.00-$132.00
Builders 1 Light Mini Pendant$54.00-$54.00(2)
Builders 2 Light Large Pendant$152.00-$152.00
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.