Craftmade Holiday Sale
Save 10% on all Craftmade. Use coupon CRAFT10 at checkout.
Offer Ends 12/31/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Craftmade 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Arch Arm Collection
- Glass Shades Not Included
- Height: 6.25"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 18"
- Extension: 5.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Arch Arm Collection Products
Our SKU: 11718-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique White
- Brushed Nickel
- Chrome / Polished Brass
- Oiled Bronze
- Pearl Essence
- Polished Brass
- Textured White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade 11718-2 is a reversible light fixture, up or down lighting.
can this be used as upward lighting?
A. The Craftmade 11718-2 is a reversible light fixture, up or down lighting.
To view the finishes please click on the " View Finishes" to see the options.
Can I please see the polished brass and polished chrome version?
A. To view the finishes please click on the " View Finishes" to see the options.
The Craftmade 11718-2 can use lower wattage bulbs. 100 is merely the maximum wattage.
Can I use lower wattage bulbs instead of the 100?
A. The Craftmade 11718-2 can use lower wattage bulbs. 100 is merely the maximum wattage.
Craftmade Arch Arm Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Arch Arm Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.