Compare Our Prices
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Concord 3 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Down light, Bulbs, and Blades Included - from the Skylark Collection
- 3 Blade 52" Skylark Fan
- Motor Size: 153mm x 18mm
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- 4 1/2" Down rod Included
- Down light: 2x60W E12, B10 Bulbs Included
- Dual Mount Hanging Kit Included
- RM-101-S Remote Included
- Overall Height: 16"
- Fan Blade to Ceiling Height: 11"
- 19 lbs. Assembled Weight
- Airflow: 4950 CFM
- Airflow Efficiency: 88 CFM/Watt
- Power Use: 56 Watts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 80" Lead Wires are standard on all Concord Fans
- Quadruple Locking System - Double threaded down rod, safety cross screw, set screw, and safety cotter pin
- Detachable Switch Housing pre-wired with Molex connectors to provide ease of installation
- Pre-applied canopy gasket
- All Concord motors are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty. All other components of Concord fans, plus light kits and electronics are covered by a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
- Concord uses precisely manufactured triple capacitors with UL tested and approved quality to insure and guarantee all fans not to hum or buzz.
- All Concord fans come equipped with three speeds - High, Medium, and Low, and are all reversible to provide re-circulation of warm air trapped at the ceiling level during the winter season
- All Concord fans with exception of the Nautika series, are fully light kit adaptable
About Concord Fans:
Concord strives for a Continued Commitment to Excellence, and this quality shows throughout their collection of fans, lights, and accessories. As an Energy Star Partner, Concord offers energy efficient products, many of which are Energy Star Certified to bring you cost effective savings while reducing the impact on our environment.
Additional Concord Links
Our SKU: 52SKY3E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Glossy Black / Glossy Black Blades
Satin Nickel / Rosewood and Dark Walnut Blades
White / White Blades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
how do you change the bulb?
A. The Concord 52SKY3E should have a screw near the bulb/glass. If I'm correct. Youshould just be able to remove the screw and the glass should come out. The manufacture concord always changes there products on us. IF you still have a hard time getting it off I would give them a call.
does it reverse direction from the remote?
does it come with remote?
Can this be operated using a wall switch?
Is the light dimable?
Can this fan be used in a room with slanted vaulted ceilings?
Can this fan be used with slanted ceilings?
can this fan be a flushmount?
Can you install without the light kit?
Does the remote control dimming? Can the light and fan be operated separatel?
can the Concord 52SKY3E fan be installed in a covered protected screened porch?
Does the remote control have capability of switching the direction of how the fan spins clockwise vs. counter clockwise?
Can we buy white blades with the silver mount?