|Manufacturer Rebate Form|
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown, Nickel|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Medium Wood|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||2, 3|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||83|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS, Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||7|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||15, 50|
Whitman Indoor Ceiling Fans - With its versatile design and quality craftsmanship, the Whitman ceiling fan brings year-round comfort and seamless performance to almost any room in the home. The fan incorporates carved featherwood blades reminiscent of the woodwork on fine cabinetry and a fully dimmable uplight and downlight that adds gentle ambience.
- 5 Fan Blades
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Wall Control
- Bowl Light Kit with (5) 15W Mini Candelabra, (2) 50W Halogen Bulbs
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Brushed Nickel finish features Reclaimed Antique Carved wood blades
- Brushed Cocoa finish features Reclaimed Antique Carved wood blades
- Cherry Bronze finish features Walnut Carved wood exclusive blades
- 4 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 54 Inches
- CFM High: 6692.87
- CFM Medium: 4660
- CFM Low: 3773
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Bowl
- Number of Bulbs: 7
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 15, 50
- Bulb Included: Yes
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
Our SKU: Whitman
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Pewter
- Brushed Cocoa
- Brushed Nickel
- Cherry Bronze
- Vintage Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Alternative fan blades can be purchased for the Casablanca Whitman however it would require a sepaerate purchase as the units are already packaged together and they do not offer substitutions. To see offering search for casa blanca standard blades on our site.
Any chance of getting lighter color blades with brushed nickel finish?
A. Alternative fan blades can be purchased for the Casablanca Whitman however it would require a sepaerate purchase as the units are already packaged together and they do not offer substitutions. To see offering search for casa blanca standard blades on our site.
The Casablanca Whitman can be mounted on a slanted ceiling. You will have to purchase a hang true canopy and down rod. Your fan must have at least 84" from floor at the bottom of the fan blade and at least 18" from the wall.
Can the Casablanca Whitman be mounted on a slanted (cathedral) ceiling? How do we determine the best length for the downrod?
A. The Casablanca Whitman can be mounted on a slanted ceiling. You will have to purchase a hang true canopy and down rod. Your fan must have at least 84" from floor at the bottom of the fan blade and at least 18" from the wall.
The Casablanca Whitman can only be controlled by the remote. The lights are controlled together not separately.
can this fan be controlled by wall mount control like Intelli-touch so you don't have a bulky remote sticking out from wall? Also, can the uplights and downlights be controlled separately?
A. The Casablanca Whitman can only be controlled by the remote. The lights are controlled together not separately.
The Casablanca Whitman includes 5" downrods which are the smallest downrods available for this fan. The fan is 17.26" high and 54" wide.
Are there down rods shorter than 6 inches that will work for this fan? Also, what are the overall dimensions for this fan?
A. The Casablanca Whitman includes 5" downrods which are the smallest downrods available for this fan. The fan is 17.26" high and 54" wide.
The Casablanca does offer a 72" (6 feet) down rod and your fan will still be covered under warranty. Item number is Casablanca CP7372.
Is it possible to get down rods close to 6 feet long and if so will it still be under warranty mounted with rods that long?
A. The Casablanca does offer a 72" (6 feet) down rod and your fan will still be covered under warranty. Item number is Casablanca CP7372.
The remote on the Casablanca Whitman has buttons for Reverse, Fan Speed and Lights.
On the Whitman model can the remote reverse the blades as well as doing the lights? Is is variable speed and lights too?
The remote on the Casablanca Whitman has buttons for Reverse, Fan Speed and Lights.
Casablanca Whitman Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Whitman Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.