Casablanca Overstock Sale. Save up to 60% off! While Supplies Last.
No Coupon Necessary. Discount already applied.
Offer Ends 5/31/2013
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
VERSA TOUCH 2
- The refined Versa Touch2 includes all of the standard features of the Versa
- Touch, in a new design that is compatible with a greater number of Casablanca fan models than ever before.
- The Versa Touch2 hand-held remote provides three forward or reverse fan speeds, full spectrum light dimming and memory, and has an optional wall plate bracket.
- The Versa Touch2 may be used alone to control several fans or with extra controls to operate a single fan from different locations.
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Versa-Touch Collection Products
Our SKU: W-73
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Does the W-73 remote replace the W-43 remote?
Will this remote work on model number P5G73M?
Can this remote be used on the Bel Air model? The book calls for a W-62, but I don't need all of those functions.
Which Casablanca remotes work with the Utopian fans?
My W-43 remote broke. Will I have to replace the receiver or can I just buy the W-73 and use the fan as is?
We have a Versa Touch Remote Control for a Casablanca W-42 Ceiling Fan, is the W-73 Remote Control the one to buy and do we need to replace anything else?
In reading the last two questions, why does the user of the fan that had the w-42 remote not need to replace the receiver, but the user of the W-43 does need to replace the receiver?
will this remote/receiver work with the Casablanca Probe ceiling fan? If not, was remotes/receiver will work?
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.