Casablanca W-52 Adapt Touch Three-speed Remote Control
(Add remote control convenience to Casablanca 3-Speed fans.)
- Easily converts new or existing Casablanca 3-Speed Pull Chain models equipped with a Hang-Tru(R) canopy
- Three fan speeds and instant off
- Full range light dimming (on models equipped with a light fixture)
- Hand held remote includes switch plate bracket for wall mounting
- Receiver is quickly installed in the Hang-Tru canopy of the fan
- Use one Adapt-Touch to control several fans, or purchase extra controls to operate
- One fan from different locations
- For Indoor Use only
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Adapt-Touch Collection Products
Our SKU: W-52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
N / A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
How do i reset the remote
will this work on the Casablanca Four Seasons III Gallery 52" celiing fan
Does the W-52 work with Lanai #7946D? Does the control come with receiver?
Do I need an oversized electric box to install the W-52 receiver in a Casablanca Wailea-31" fan?
will this remote work with the Legacy fan 79076
will this work with the Alessandria 54"?
Is it possible to buy a second remote without buying the receiver along with it?
How do you control multiple fans. Does the item come with multiple receivers or do you have to buy separately?
Will the W52 work with my Casablanca Panama 6673G 4spd pullchain model?
does the panama damp location fan comewith the reciever for the w52
Will this work with the Casablanca Academy fan with light?
Will this work with a 44" Isotope with light
Can I use the W-52 for the MOOH-93 model fan?
Which remote models will work with Panama 6644G 4-speed pull chain fan?
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.