|Base Color||Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||77|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Reversible Blades||No, Yes|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Tercera Indoor Ceiling Fans - Tercera may mean "third," but it should be first on your list for a medium or large-sized room. With its sleek triple-blade configuration and vintage curves, this contemporary classic combines the best of old and new.
- 3 Reversible Fan Blades
- 3.5" Downrod
- Wall Control
- Round Light Kit with (2) 50W Mini Candelabra Bulbs
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Casablanca’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Brushed Nickel finish features reversible Smoked Walnut / Espresso veneer exclusive blades
- Snow White finish features Snow White veneer exclusive blades
- 4 Speed Reversible AC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 52 Inches
- CFM High: 6233.54
- CFM Medium: 4425.23
- CFM Low: 3400.11
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
- Shade Shape: Round
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Bulb Included: Yes
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
Our SKU: Tercera
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Snow White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Tercera includes the four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing, and CFL mode. However, the item does not come with the "night time mode" like some other select Casablanca models.
Does this Casablanca Tercera model have the night time slow down feature that other Casablanca models have?
A. Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Tercera includes the four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing, and CFL mode. However, the item does not come with the "night time mode" like some other select Casablanca models.
The Casablanca Tercera is suitable for a 20' x 20' room.
Is this fan suitable for a 20' x 20' room?
A. The Casablanca Tercera is suitable for a 20' x 20' room.
The Casablanca Tercera is recommended you use 52" blades only.
can you purchase smaller size blades, say 41 inches
A. The Casablanca Tercera is recommended you use 52" blades only.
The Casablanca Tercera is very quite when in motion. It is not completely silent, but is is very hard to hear.
Is this fan completely quiet when in motion?
A. The Casablanca Tercera is very quite when in motion. It is not completely silent, but is is very hard to hear.
The Casablanca Tercera is designed to use only the Casablanca down rod.
can i use any a hunter downrod which has same 3/4 inch diameter?
A. The Casablanca Tercera is designed to use only the Casablanca down rod.
Fans are recommended to sit above the floor 7-9 feet. So you figure how much height you have overall and account for the size of the fan to then determine the proper rod length.
How do you decide on length of down rod?
A. Fans are recommended to sit above the floor 7-9 feet. So you figure how much height you have overall and account for the size of the fan to then determine the proper rod length.
Fans need to be installed sitting above the floor 7-10 feet. Take overall height of room minues the 7-10ft, 8 ft is reasonable. Then minus the height of the fan and you will be able to determine the necessary down rod length.
How do you decide on length of down rod?
A. Fans need to be installed sitting above the floor 7-10 feet. Take overall height of room minues the 7-10ft, 8 ft is reasonable. Then minus the height of the fan and you will be able to determine the necessary down rod length.
This item includes 6' of wire.
How much lead wire does the Casablanca Tercera model come with?
A. This item includes 6' of wire.
Casablanca Tercera Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Tercera Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.