|Base Color||Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||77|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Contemporary Indoor Ceiling Fan, Three Exclusive Blades Included, Halogen Downlight Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This Casablanca ceiling fan is temporarily unavailable while it is transitioned over to a new model number. The new Tercera is expected to arrive in mid-June.
Casablanca Tercera Indoor Ceiling Fan
- Direct Drive motor / Lifetime Motor Guarantee
- 52" blades span / 14 blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 3 exclusive blades
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt dimmable downlight with two 50w T4 Halogen bulbs
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - Four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing, and CFL mode (W-74SL)
- Optional - Four-speed remote control with full-range light dimming, reversing, and CFL mode (W-75SL)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter (SCA-P) is not compatible
Motor Finish - Blade Finishes:
- Snow White: Glossy Snow White blades
- Brushed Nickel: Espresso / Walnut reversible blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: Tercera
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
How much lead wire does the Casablanca Tercera model come with?
How do you decide on length of down rod?
How do you decide on length of down rod?
can you purchase smaller size blades, say 41 inches
Is this fan suitable for a 20' x 20' room?
can i use any a hunter downrod which has same 3/4 inch diameter?
Does this Casablanca Tercera model have the night time slow down feature that other Casablanca models have?
A. Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Tercera includes the four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing, and CFL mode. However, the item does not come with the "night time mode" like some other select Casablanca models.
Is this fan completely quiet when in motion?
Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Casablanca Modena II
47" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held Control and Blades Included
Casablanca Stealth DC
54" 5 Blade DC Ceiling Fan - Light and Control Included, Set of 5 Exclusive Blades included
54" 3 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held Remote Control and Blades Included
Casablanca Malibu Star
84" Five-Blade Ceiling Fan Package, Includes White Silk Blades and Rotary Wall Control
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.