Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Casablanca Starlet Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca Starlet adds an element of sculptural design and efficient performance to smaller-scale contemporary spaces. With its fluid contours, integrated halogen downlight, powerful motor, and clean cutaway detailing, this fan is an ideal choice for hallways, dressing areas, and other compact quarters.
- Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 36" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 3 exclusive injection-molded ABS blades
- Includes - Integrated 75-watt halogen downlight with bulb
- Includes - Versa Touch2 Three-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing. Includes wall plate bracket (W-72)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) Compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is usedM.
Motor / Blade Finishes
- Snow White / Snow White Blades
- Glossy Black / Glossy Black Blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: Starlet
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Does the Casablanca Starlet operate in both directions?
Can this fan work with a wall control switch? Is this switch included?
A. Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Starlet is used with Versa*Touch2(R) three-speed remote control and is not listed for use with a standard wall control. However the remote has a wall hang that you can leave the remote on the wall if desired.
Do you carry the low ceiling kit and what would the measurement be from ceiling to the bottom of the light?
The Casablanca Starlet is glossy black would the LCA in matt black look okay with it since it does not come in glossy black?
Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Contemporary Indoor Ceiling Fan, Four Exclusive Blades Included, Halogen Downlight Included
54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light and Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options
Casablanca Stealth DC
54" 5 Blade DC Ceiling Fan - Light and Control Included, Set of 5 Exclusive Blades included
54" 3 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held Remote Control and Blades Included
Contemporary Indoor Ceiling Fan, Three Exclusive Blades Included, Halogen Downlight Included$369.00
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.