Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|No Load RPM||50/180|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Casablanca S3 Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca S3 Contemporary ceiling fan, inspired by a European sports coupe, features a sleek three-blade configuration. The choice of contemporary finishes included Brushed Nickel, Graphite, and Snow White. Exceptional value is further reinforced with integrated halogen lighting and the Versa*Touch2(R) control system.
Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 54" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- Includes - 3" Downrod
- Includes - Set of 3 exclusive reversible blades
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with one T4 halogen bulb
- Includes - Versa Touch2 Three-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing. Includes wall plate bracket.
- Optional - No-light cap (S3C)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory. For this model, Hang-Tru Canopy 192220 is required with SCA-P.
Motor / Blade Finishes
- Snow White - Snow White / Maple Blades
- Brushed Nickel - Platinum / Maple Blades
- Graphite - Graphite / Dark Cherry Blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: S3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Is there a wall control in addition to the remote control? A reviewer mentioned the glass llight cover rubbing against the fan collar thus making an "annoying glass to metal scraping noise". Is this a common problem?
Can I hardwire the fan and light instead of a remote, that is, I don't want to use a remote ever and just want hardwired wall switches?
which wall control work with this fan?
Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Contemporary Indoor Ceiling Fan, Four Exclusive Blades Included, Halogen Downlight Included
54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light and Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options
52" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held or Wall-mounted Control and Blades Included$351.99(6)
Casablanca Stealth DC
54" 5 Blade DC Ceiling Fan - Light and Control Included, Set of 5 Exclusive Blades included
54" 3 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held Remote Control and Blades Included
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.