Compare Our Prices
|Blade Span||42, 50|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|No Load RPM||40-170|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Casablanca Panama Wall Control Ceiling Fan
The first five-blade fan in the industry, the Casablanca Panama is an American Classic. The traditional styling works with virtually any setting. Custom design your Panama by adding your choice of blades, light fixtures, and glass. Define your personal style with more than 12 motor finishes.
Casablanca Panama Features:
- XLP-2000(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 50" or 42" blade span 15 degree blade pitch 4- or 5- blade configuration
- Blades sold separately
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing
- Optional - Three-speed Adapt Touch Remote Control with full-range light dimming and wall plate bracket (W-52)
- Optional - Six-speed Inteli Touch3 Remote Control with LCD screen full-range light dimming and reversing and wall plate bracket (W-65)
- ETL Damp-rated model available (Panama Damp)
- Also available in 4-speed pull chain model (Panama 4-Speed)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, (SCA-P) Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Traditional Collection Products
Our SKU: Panama
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
What size down rod comes with the fan?
can this fan be used as a flushmount or with a "LCA"?
Do you offer the Panama without the remote control and what price is that?
Can the Casablanca Panama be fitted with a light kit?
Which light kits fits the panama ceiling fan?
can this fan be installed on a cathedral ceiling
I need a 36 inch down rod. Is there one available?
Where do I locate the price of the blades for the Panama?
Is the bright brass finish the same as polished brass? Is it real brass?
Can you tell which specific flush mount light kits work with this fan is there a picture available?
Which specific flush mount light kits work with this fan? Thanks
Can this ceiling fan be used with 4 blades?
Casablanca Traditional Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Traditional Collection
Casablanca Four Seasons III 42
42" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Casablanca Four Seasons III Gallery
52" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Casablanca Panama 4-Speed
Panama Traditional 5-Blade Pullchain Control Ceiling Fan
Casablanca Four Seasons III - 52
Traditional / Classic Indoor Ceiling Fan from the Four Seasons Collection$174.60(4)
Casablanca Panama DC
54" 5 Blade DC Energy Star Ceiling Fan, Exclusive Blades and 6-speed Control Included$419.00
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.