We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Brass, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Black, Dark Wood, Medium Wood, White|
|Blade Span||42, 50|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||61|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Blades||4, 5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
- Fan Blades sold separately. Add to cart to see all options
- Includes: Standard 3" downrod
- Includes: W-85 Inteli•Touch3® 6 speed wall control with full range light dimming and reversing
- Low ceiling adapter (LCA-*) is compatible
- Sloped ceiling adapter (SCA-P) is compatible
- Suitable for dry locations
- XLP-2000(R) motor is covered by lifetime warranty
Inteli•Touch3® Wall Control:
- Wall mounted control
- Six forward and reverse fan speeds
- Full range light dimming
- Safe-Exit™: Provides 20 seconds of gradual light dimming
- Home-Safe™: Turns light on and off in an irregular sequence making a home seem occupied
- Fan Minder™: Reduces fan speed as air temperatures drops, maintaining comfort at night
- Light Minder™: Energy saving feature that turns lights off automatically after two hours
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- The Perma•Lock™ system connects the fan to the downrod. Casablanca's 3/4" diameter PERMA•LOCK™ design provides improved appearance and stable connection
- Casablanca's Direct Drive™ motors are designed and engineered - for specific indoor or outdoor applications - to work flawlessly for the life of the fan. Most Direct Drive™ models are ENERGY STAR qualified
- The Inteli•Touch® control system that offers six forward and reverse fan speeds, plus full spectrum light dimming and advanced programmable features including Safe-Exit™, Home-Safe™, Fan Minder™ and Light Minder™
- Maximum Power - Compared to most like-sized ceiling fans in the industry, Casablanca fans possess a more powerful motor
- Energy Efficiency - Because our motors draw less than one amp of energy—the equivalent of a 100-watt light bulb—the cost to operate the ceiling fan is only about 6 cents a day. This is 50 times less energy than the amount used by an air conditioner
- Silent Operation - Through the use of Casablanca-designed flywheels and other noise dampening components, Casablanca fans have long set the standard for quietness
- Maintenance Free - Lifetime-lubricated precision ball bearings ensure maintenance-free performance
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 12.46" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixure - exludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 50"
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 6228 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 108
- Voltage: 120
- Inteli•Touch3® W-65 Remote: 6 speed remote control with LCD display screen, full range light dimming and reversing (includes wall plate bracket)
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter SCA-P: For sloped ceilings from 32 to 56 degrees. If using the SCA-P with Academy Gallery, Brescia, Capistrano, Charthouse, Compass Point, Holliston, Mission, Panama (55xxx), Tribeca or Whitman, you must purchase a Hang Tru canopy 192220xx
- Low Ceiling Adapter LCA: Low ceiling adapters are available in many Casablanca finishes
- ETL Listed: Signifies that the product complies with both U.S. and Canadian product safety standards.
Additional Casablanca Links
Our SKU: Panama
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass*
- Architectural White*
- Bright Brass*
- Brushed Cocoa*
- Brushed Nickel*
- Classic White*
- Matte Black*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Rustic Iron*
- Snow White*
- Tuscan Bronze*
- Washed Bronze*
- Weathered Copper*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
The Casablanca Panama can not be used as a flushmount however you can adjust the downrod down to 3 inches.
can this fan be used as a flushmount or with a "LCA"?
A. The Casablanca Panama can not be used as a flushmount however you can adjust the downrod down to 3 inches.
The Casablanca Panama, the bright brass will be the same as polished brass. The fixture has a brass coating for the finish.
Is the bright brass finish the same as polished brass? Is it real brass?
A. The Casablanca Panama, the bright brass will be the same as polished brass. The fixture has a brass coating for the finish.
The Casablanca Panama is a standard 4 speed, pull chain fan. I am assuming that you have high ceiling and you are having trouble with changing speeds? If that is the case, there is a receiver that can go into the canopy and a handheld remote that you can use. It is a W-52 receiver. The only thing is that the receiver only has 3 speeds: High, Medium, and Low. You will loose the highest speed if you decide to use the remote.
Just moved into house with 2 Panama5 InteliTouch fans. Wall mount control has three option: light, fan, power. How do I adjust speed of fan?
A. The Casablanca Panama is a standard 4 speed, pull chain fan. I am assuming that you have high ceiling and you are having trouble with changing speeds? If that is the case, there is a receiver that can go into the canopy and a handheld remote that you can use. It is a W-52 receiver. The only thing is that the receiver only has 3 speeds: High, Medium, and Low. You will loose the highest speed if you decide to use the remote.
The Casablanca Panama is listed to come with a 6" rod.
What size down rod comes with the fan?
A. The Casablanca Panama is listed to come with a 6" rod.
The Casablanca Panama is a 5 blade fan only and is not available in 4 blade.
Can this ceiling fan be used with 4 blades?
A. The Casablanca Panama is a 5 blade fan only and is not available in 4 blade.
Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Panama is compatible with the K1ca K2ca K44ta, and the Ksa.
Can you tell which specific flush mount light kits work with this fan is there a picture available?
A. Thank you for your question. The Casablanca Panama is compatible with the K1ca K2ca K44ta, and the Ksa.
The Casablanca Panama is able to be used with almost all Casablanca light kits.
Which light kits fits the panama ceiling fan?
A. The Casablanca Panama is able to be used with almost all Casablanca light kits.
Yes,the Casablanca Panama is lighting kit adaptable.
Can the Casablanca Panama be fitted with a light kit?
A. Yes,the Casablanca Panama is lighting kit adaptable.
The Casablanca Panama can be hung on a ceiling with less than a 32 degree change. If the curve is going to be more, than a ceiling adapter can be purchased. The Ceiling Adapter's model number is "sca-p".
can this fan be installed on a cathedral ceiling
A. The Casablanca Panama can be hung on a ceiling with less than a 32 degree change. If the curve is going to be more, than a ceiling adapter can be purchased. The Ceiling Adapter's model number is "sca-p".
The Casablanca Panama does not have extra downrods available.
I need a 36 inch down rod. Is there one available?
A. The Casablanca Panama does not have extra downrods available.
Hello and thank you for the question. The Casablanca Panama is compatible with almost all of the Casablanca light kits.
Which specific flush mount light kits work with this fan? Thanks
A. Hello and thank you for the question. The Casablanca Panama is compatible with almost all of the Casablanca light kits.
The Casablanca Panama is rated for dry locations only.
Can it be used in wet locations?
The Casablanca Panama is rated for dry locations only.
Casablanca Panama Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Panama Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.