|Blade Finish||Light Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||60.5|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 56" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Wall Control and Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Mission Indoor Ceiling Fan
Simplicity. Craftsmanship. Elegance. The Casablanca Mission fan captures the original inspiration of the Arts and Crafts movement. Share in this historic period of home decoration with a Casablanca masterpiece that reveals geometric designs elements, genuine art glass, and natural metal finishes.
Casablanca Mission Features:
- XLP-2100(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 56" blade span / 13 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - Integrated 120-watt incandescent downlight with two 60w bulbs
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 Six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing
- Optional - Six-speed Inteli Touch3 remote control with LCD screen full-range light dimming and reversing and wall plate bracket (W-65)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Weathered Copper motor with Amber shade and Teak blades
Bronze Patina motor with Amber shade and Teak blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Decor Specific Collection Products
Our SKU: Mission
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Which inteli touch wall control is included?
Can I order a longer Down Rod for this fan?
I need a 5' downrod; can you provide it?
Casablanca Decor Specific Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Decor Specific Collection
64" 3 Blade Ceiling Fan - Hand-held Remote Control and Blades Included
Casablanca Candelier II
Chandelier / Ceiling Fan, Includes Uplight 48 LED bulbs, Eight Halogen Downlights, Direct Touch Wall Control
Casablanca Key Largo
Indoor Ceiling Fan, 52" Blade Span, Exclusive ABS blades included
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.