Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Studio|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Casablanca Isotope 44 Low Profile Indoor Ceiling Fan
Superior air circulation meets contemporary design in the Casablanca Isotope ceiling fan. With its low profile and wing-swept blade configuration, this sleek fan is an ideal choice for flush-mount installation in interiors with lower ceilings. It is available in two blade spans for maximum versatility and style.
Casablanca Isotope 44 in Features:
- Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 44" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt downlight with one T4 halogen bulb
- Not suitable for installation on a sloped ceiling
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
Motor / Blade Finish:
- Snow White / Hi-Gloss Snow White Blades
- Brushed Nickel / Walnut Blades
- Brushed Cocoa / Espresso Blades
- Iron Ore / Carbon Fiber Blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Low Profile Collection Products
Our SKU: Isotope 44
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Is this an indoor/outdoor fan? Also what is the height of the fan with the light?
Can this fan be installed on a concrete apartment ceiling?
I have read that this fan does not provide enough light. Does it come with higher watt bulbs or can one be installed.
What is the length from ceiling to the bottom of the light?
Is this a flush mount / hugger type for eight foot ceilings?
Can you tell me the overall diameter of the base that mounts at the ceiling? Thanks
need a replacementPrime touch W505 Control System for a 44 inch Isotope modelc34g11hM
Does the controller have an automatic shut off after so many hours? Which blade size (44/52) is best for an 11.5 x 15.8 bedroom?
Does this come with a remote or a wall control?
Casablanca Low Profile Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Low Profile Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.