|Base Color||Bronze, Brown|
|Blade Finish||Brown, Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||82.3|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||67.1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Light Kits Recommended
Wall Control Recommended
Casablanca Heritage Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan
During the Industrial Revolution, innovations in manufacturing enabled artisans to create furniture from cast iron. The Casablanca Heritage fan incorporates many of the design details featured in antique castings, including vertical ribbing on its motor housing, raised type on the switch cap and a custom cobblestone texture on the fan body, cap and inset portions of the blade medallions. The ETL Wet-rated Heritage is available in three finishes and includes your choice of one set of blades: Traditional Wicker, Tropical Wicker, or carved wood Adirondack. The optional exclusive Wet-rated light kits include a beveled-glass lantern suitable for illuminating large spaces, a globe lantern with frosted opal glass, and a four-light Fixture.
Casablanca Heritage Features:
- XTR200(tm) 30mm motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 60" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Modular configuration for maximum versatility
- Moisture-resistant motor and enclosed housing
- Stainless steel hardware
- ETL rated for wet locations (use only wet-rated light fixtures in wet locations)
- Minimum 9 feet ceiling required
- Four Speeds
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Requires additional hanging support (included)
- Fan controlled by pull chain on the fan motor
- Three options of blades available (Not Included)
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory.
5" STANDARD DOWN ROD INCLUDED
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Heritage
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Does this fan come with a remote control (not a 81 Wall Unit Remote), but like a TV channel remote
Are the wicker blades washable?
A. Thank you for your question. The wicker blades for the Casablanca Heritage can be cleaned with a very lightly damped towel and a mild detergent. They are not recommended to be cleaned with a lot of moisture so make sure the towel is not very wet when you clean the blades.
The blades are wicker look but really they are not wicker, correct?
Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.