Heritage 60" 5 Blade Energy Star Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Heritage Outdoor Ceiling Fans - During the Industrial Revolution, innovations in manufacturing enabled artisans to create furniture from cast iron. The Heritage fan incorporates many of the design details featured in antique castings, including vertical ribbing on its motor housing, raised type on the switch cap, and a custom cobblestone texture on the fan body, cap and inset portions of the blade medallions.
- 5 Fan Blades
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Pull Chain Control
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware (Stainless steel hardware to resist rust)
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Aged bronze finish features Reclaimed Antique Veneer exclusive blades
- Brushed Cocoa finish features Reclaimed Antique veneer exclusive blades
- 4 Speed Energy Star® Rated Reversible AC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Light kit installation is optional - includes matching cap for non-light use
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 60 Inches
- CFM High: 6864.51
- CFM Medium: 5428
- CFM Low: 3902
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Pull Chain (optional remote can be purchased separately)
- Location Rating: Wet (Covered and uncovered applications)
- Voltage: 120v
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links