Casablanca Overstock Sale. Save up to 60% off! While Supplies Last.
No Coupon Necessary. Discount already applied.
Offer Ends 5/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Light Kit Included||No|
|No Load RPM||50-200|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Outdoor, Studio|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
Casablanca Four Seasons III Outsider Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca Four Seasons III Outsider ceiling fan brings lasting comfort and value to indoor and outdoor home environments all year round. This versatile fan combines traditional styling with a ETL Damp rating.
Casablanca Four Season III Outdoor Features:
- Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 52" blade span / 13 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 3" Downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 All-Weather ABS blades
- Includes - 3-Speed Pullchain
- Optional - (For Indoor Only) - Three-speed remote control with full-range light dimming
- ETL Rated for Damp or Humid locations / Use only Damp- or Wet-rated light fixtures in outdoor locations
- Stainless steel hardware
- Moisture-resistant motor
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible when used in damp or humid locations
- Light kit not included
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Snow White finish: White All-Weather ABS blades
Rustic Iron finish: Rustic Iron All-Weather ABS blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Four Seasons III - Outsider
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Can a light be added to this fan?
do you have this fan in a hugger style
I need a ceiling fan to be hung in vaulted ceiling of screened-in porch. What length is the downrod? What length should it be?
A. The Casablanca Four Seasons III - Outsider can be mounted on ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope as long as you have a sloped ceiling adapter. That part number is SCA-P. This fan comes with a standard 3" downrod; however, depending on the height of your ceiling, there are Casablanca downrods available as well.
Can I combine more than one down road to lengthen the drop on this fan?
Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
53" or 45" 5 Blade Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Multiple Blade and Light Kit Options
52" or 44" 5 Blade Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Multiple Blade and Light Kit Options
60" Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Multiple Blade Options
5 Blade 60" Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Light, Wall Control and Blades Included$571.99(5)
5 Blade 68" Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Light, Wall Control and Blades Included
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.