We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
Configure your 5 Blade 52" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Four Seasons III Hugger - 52 Indoor Ceiling Fan
With its low-profile, versatile design, the Casablanca Four Seasons III Hugger is an ideal solution for homes or offices with ceilings less than 8 feet high. Add a light fixture for even more functionality.
Casablanca Four Season III Hugger Features:
- Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 52" blade span / 13 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Set of 5 reversible blades
- Includes - 3-Speed pullchain
- Optional - Three-speed remote control with full-range light dimming and reversing (WRF3)
- Optional - AdaptTouch Three-speed remote control with full-range light dimming. Includes wall plate bracket (W-52)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter (SCA-P) is not compatible
Motor / Reversible Blade Finish:
- Antique Brass - Antique Oak/Bleached Oak blades
- Snow White - Snow White/Bleached Oak blades
- Brushed Nickel - Dark Walnut/Mahogany blades
- Architectural White - Architectural White/Bleached Oak blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Low Profile Collection Products
Our SKU: Four Seasons III - Hugger 52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
can this fan fit in an 8' clng with an added light kit?
Are the 42 inch blades included?
Is there a light kit for this unit?
how many speeds is the motor
Will the Kichler Light Kit # 340101 work with this fan?
I purchased the Hugger 42. Is it possible to only purchase the 52 blades from the Hugger III and would that work?
Is there a reverse switch on the fan for winter use?
Which light kit is included with the Casablanca Four Seasons III - Hugger 52?
What is the difference between snow white and architectural white
Is this fan suitable for use outdoors on a porch?
Is the KG224 light kit the only one that will fit the Casablanca Four Seasons III - Hugger 52?
What is the weight of this fan and how much air does in move on high speed?
what size motor is installed ?
Casablanca Low Profile Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Low Profile Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.