We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
Configure your Indoor Ceiling Fan from the Four Seasons Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Casablanca Four Seasons III 52
Casablanca quality, excellent value, and luxury of choice make the Four Seasons III the best ceiling fans in their class. Traditional in styling, these versatile fans offer selection and features worthy of the Casablanca name.
Four Season III Features:
- Direct Drive™ Motor / Lifetime motor warranty
- 52" Blade Span / 13 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - 5 Reversible blades
- Includes - 3-speed Pullchain
- Optional - three-speed remote control with full-range light dimming and wall plate bracket (W-52)
- Optional - three-speed remote control with full-range light dimming and reversing (WRF3)
Motor Finish with Blade Color:
- Antique Brass Finish: Antique Oak/Bleached Oak Blades
- Architectural White Finish: Architectural White/Bleached Oak Blades
- Brushed Nickel Finish: Platinum/Cherrywood Blades
- Classic White Finish: Classic White/Bleached Oak Blades
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish: Walnut/Antique Oak Blades
- Snow White Finish: Snow White/Bleached Oak Blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Traditional Collection Products
Our SKU: Four Seasons III - 52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Snow White / Bright Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
How many available finishes for the fan blades are offered?
Is a standard downrod included with the fan?
Can this fan be hung as is; without a downrod for close to ceiling mount?
Does this fan come with the four spots regardless of the finish? Other photos do not show spots, just the fan?
A. Regardless of the finish the Casablanca Four Seasons III - 52 does not come with spot lights, however light kits are available and sold separately. In fact, once you choose your finish and add the fan to your cart you will have the option to choose a compatible light kit to add to your order.
what color are the blades with the brushed nickel
Are the lights dimmable ?
where can I purchase the antique brass spots to put with this fan?
I have Vaulted ceilings will this work as is or do I need additional peices to hang from the ceiling?
Looking at the features and finishes it appears the brushed nickel finish fan has 2 sided blades that are Cherrywood on one side and platinum on the other; is this correct?
I am confirming that this is an Energy Star qualified fan, comes with a 3" down rod, and does not need a flush mount adaptor (if I decide to do the flush mount).
Is the Casablance KG4W CFL Fan light kit compatible with this fan?
Is there a compatible remote for the Casablanca Four Seasons 111-52?
Is this fan compatible with the Intellitouch control?
what size is motor on fan
A. Hello and thank you for your question today. The Casablanca Four Seasons III - 52 has a motor size of 172mm X 12mm and is 68W.
Can the K4SA light kit be used with this fan?
I have a 16 foot high ceiling. How far from the ceiling should the fan hang and how many down rods would I need?
Casablanca Traditional Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Traditional Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.