Compare Our Prices
|Blade Finish||Dark Walnut / Distressed Walnut, Matte Snow White, Walnut / Burnt Walnut|
|Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt)||75.7|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Matte|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||172mm x 20mm|
|No Load RPM||45-200|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||12, 56, 60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Light Kits Recommended
- Includes 5 Sturdy Blades
- Light Kit Sold Separately
- Includes Pull Chain with 4 Speeds so you can choose the right speed for each moment
- Limited Motor Lifetime Warranty
- Whether preparing a new room or giving an existing room a fresh new look, the Concentra Ceiling Fan is an easy and stylish way to add style and circulation to your home
- Everything you need is included with your Casablanca fan, including light bulbs, batteries for remotes, and even a handy screwdriver.
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 54
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 13 Degrees (The Angle of Attack of the Blades; Steeper Blades Move More Air)
- Light Kit Included: No
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- CFM (High): 6143
- Airflow Efficiency: 75.7 Cubic Feet Per Watt on High (Volume of Air Moved Per Watt of Energy Used)
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 4
- RPM (High): 175 (Rotations Per Minute)
- Control Type: Pull Chain (Included)
- Optional Control Type: Remote Control
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Concentra Collection Products
Our SKU: Concentra
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
are motors brushless?
Which wall control goes with the Concentra fan? Thank you
Can the concentra be flush mounted, I see LCA compatible.
I have two Concentra fans with cherrywood blades. I want to order an additional fan to match. Are these blades still available with the ORB fan?
What is the difference between architectural white and snow white?
I was going to purchase the Concentra in classic white, however I wanted the fan with the light fixture show on the photo page with the classic white concentra, is this not available? If not, you should remove the light fixture from the page. I am sure you would agree. I hope it is possible to get the ceiling fan as you have represented it. Thank you.
A. Thank you for your question. The pictures you see on the item page are provided to us by the manufacturer. To determine if the pictured light kit is still available, I will need to contact Casablanca. I will send you another e-mail once I have more information.
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.