Free Lifetime Warranty on All Casablanca Fans
Lifetime motor warranty and 120 day in-home service is included with all Casablanca fans.
Offer Ends 5/12/2016
|Blade Finish||Black, Dark Wood, White|
|Blade Span||54, 60|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Downrod Size(s)||2, 3|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78.7|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||172mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||89|
- Blades Sold Separately
- Light Kit Sold Separately
- Includes Pull Chain with 4 Speeds so you can choose the right speed for each moment
- Limited Motor Lifetime Warranty
- Planning a remodel is hard work but it all pays off once you get your style set just the way you want
- You will soon be able to appreciate the relaxing feel of fresh air in the midst of a perfectly decorated room
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 54"-60" (Depending on Fan Blade Choice)
- Blades Included: No
- Blade Pitch: 13 Degrees (The Angle of Attack of the Blades; Steeper Blades Move More Air)
Light Kit Specifications:
- Light Kit Included: No
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
Air Flow Specifications:
- CFM (High): 6496
- Airflow Efficiency: 78.7 Cubic Feet Per Watt on High (Volume of Air Moved Per Watt of Energy Used)
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 4
- RPM (High): 180 (Rotations Per Minute)
Other Product Specifications:
- Control Type: Pull Chain (Included)
- Optional Control Type: Remote Control
Additional Casablanca Links
Our SKU: Capistrano
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Brass w/Pull Chain
- Architectural White
- Brushed Cocoa
- Brushed Cocoa w/Pull Chain
- Brushed Cocoa w/Remote Control
- Brushed Nickel
- Brushed Nickel w/Pull Chain
- Brushed Nickel w/Remote Control
- Navajo White
- Navajo White w/Pull Chain
- Navajo White w/Remote Control
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze w/Pull Chain
- Oil Rubbed Bronze w/Remote Control
- Snow White
- Snow White w/Pull Chain
- Snow White w/Remote Control
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Casablanca Capistrano does not come equipped with a remote. However one can be purchased seperately and equipped with this item. The remote that will work with this item is the Casablanca W-52.
Can a remote be equipped with this fan?
A. The Casablanca Capistrano does not come equipped with a remote. However one can be purchased seperately and equipped with this item. The remote that will work with this item is the Casablanca W-52.
Casablanca Capistrano Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.