Casablanca Overstock Sale. Save up to 60% off! While Supplies Last.
No Coupon Necessary. Discount already applied.
Offer Ends 5/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Blade Finish||Matte Snow White / Cottage White, Smoked Walnut / Espresso Veneer, Vintage Rosewood / Wine Country Distressed Veneer|
|Blade Span||52, 60|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt)||78.7|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||172mm x 20mm|
|No Load RPM||70/215|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control|
|RPM (High)||133, 180|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Studio|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||89|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
- Blades Sold Separately
- Light Kit Sold Separately
- Includes Pull Chain with 4 Speeds so you can choose the right speed for each moment
- Limited Motor Lifetime Warranty
- Planning a remodel is hard work but it all pays off once you get your style set just the way you want
- You will soon be able to appreciate the relaxing feel of fresh air in the midst of a perfectly decorated room
- Everything you need is included with your Casablanca fan, including light bulbs, batteries for remotes, and even a handy screwdriver.
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 60
- Blades Included: No
- Blade Pitch: 13 Degrees (The Angle of Attack of the Blades; Steeper Blades Move More Air)
- Light Kit Included: No
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- CFM (High): 6496
- Airflow Efficiency: 78.7 Cubic Feet Per Watt on High (Volume of Air Moved Per Watt of Energy Used)
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 4
- RPM (High): 180 (Rotations Per Minute)
- Control Type: Pull Chain (Included)
- Optional Control Type: Remote Control
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Capistrano Collection Products
Our SKU: Capistrano
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Brass w/Pull Chain
Brushed Cocoa w/Pull Chain
Brushed Cocoa w/Remote Control
Brushed Nickel w/Pull Chain
Brushed Nickel w/Remote Control
Navajo White w/Pull Chain
Navajo White w/Remote Control
Oil Rubbed Bronze w/Pull Chain
Oil Rubbed Bronze w/Remote Control
Snow White w/Pull Chain
Snow White w/Remote Control
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Are light kits available for this fixture?
Do you customize this fan with solid teak palm blades and an amber glass bowl?
Can a remote be equipped with this fan?
What type of remote comes with this model. In researching I found the Versa Touch. Does this remote allow for me to reverse the directions of the blades/motor?
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.