Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remote Controls Recommended
Casablanca Bullet Features:
- Includes: 2-1/2" and 12" downrods
- Includes: Set of 4 exclusive reversible blades
- Includes: Integrated 100 watt downlight with one R7S halogen bulb
- Includes: Required additional hanging support
- Includes: Direct Touch Four-speed wall control with full-range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode (W-74SL)
- Optional: Four-speed remote control with full-range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode (W-75SL)
- Minimum 9' ceiling required when using downrod cover
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not Compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Motor Finish - Reversible Blade Finishes:
- Brushed Nickel: Walnut / Burnt Walnut
- Brushed Cocoa: Walnut / Burnt Walnut
- Snow White: Matte Snow White
Casablanca Bullet Specifications:
- Direct Drive™ Motor
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- 14° Blade Pitch
- 5983 CFM Airflow (High Speed)
- 54" Blade Span
- 87 CFM per Watt Airflow Efficiency (High Speed)
- Electricity Use: 68 Watts
- Height: 24-3/4"
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Minimum 9' ceiling required when using downrod cover
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: Bullet
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Love love this piece, but can only do 30 to 40" max. Can I change the blades to shorter?
Can I just wire in the power that's on full time, and eliminate the wall switch and use only the remote to control it?
Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Contemporary Collection
54" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light and Wall Control Included, Multiple Blade Options
52" 5 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held or Wall-mounted Control and Blades Included$351.99(6)
Casablanca Stealth DC
54" 5 Blade DC Ceiling Fan - Light and Control Included, Set of 5 Exclusive Blades included
54" 3 Blade Ceiling Fan - Light, Hand-held Remote Control and Blades Included
Contemporary Indoor Ceiling Fan, Three Exclusive Blades Included, Halogen Downlight Included$369.00
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.