We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Brown, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||87|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your 54" 4 Blade Ceiling Fan - Exclusive Reversible Blades, Integrated Halogen Light Kit, and Dimming Wall Control Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes: 4 exclusive reversible walnut blades
- Includes: 2.5" & 12" downrods
- Includes: Integrated 100 watt light kit with frosted pearl glass
- Includes: Direct•Touch® wall control with 4 speeds, forward / reverse and motor off
- Minimum 9' ceiling required when using downrod cover
- Requires additional hanging support (included)
- Low ceiling adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Suitable for dry locations
- Motor is covered by lifetime warranty
Direct•Touch® Wall Control:
- Wall mounted control
- Four forward and reverse fan speeds
- Full range light dimming
- CFL mode
- Safe-Exit™: Provides 20 seconds of gradual light dimming
- Home-Safe™: Turns light on and off in an irregular sequence making a home seem occupied
- Fan Minder™: Reduces fan speed as air temperatures drops, maintaining comfort at night
- Light Minder™: Energy saving feature that turns lights off automatically after two hours
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific needs.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- The Perma•Lock™ system connects the fan to the downrod. Casablanca's 3/4" diameter PERMA•LOCK™ design provides improved appearance and stable connection
- Casablanca's Direct Drive™ motors are designed and engineered - for specific indoor or outdoor applications - to work flawlessly for the life of the fan. Most Direct Drive™ models are ENERGY STAR qualified
- The Direct•Touch® wall mounted control offers four forward and reverse fan speeds, plus full spectrum light dimming and advanced programmable features including Safe-Exit™, Home-Safe™, Fan Minder™ and Light Minder™
- Maximum Power - Compared to most like-sized ceiling fans in the industry, Casablanca fans possess a more powerful motor
- Energy Efficiency - Because our motors draw less than one amp of energy—the equivalent of a 100-watt light bulb—the cost to operate the ceiling fan is only about 6 cents a day. This is 50 times less energy than the amount used by an air conditioner
- Silent Operation - Through the use of Casablanca-designed flywheels and other noise dampening components, Casablanca fans have long set the standard for quietness
- Maintenance Free - Lifetime-lubricated precision ball bearings ensure maintenance-free performance
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Height: 24.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixure - exludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5983 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 68
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- Remote W-75SL: Direct Touch four speed remote control with full range light dimming, reversing and CFL mode
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter SCA-P: For sloped ceilings from 32 to 56 degrees. If using the SCA-P with Academy Gallery, Brescia, Capistrano, Charthouse, Compass Point, Holliston, Mission, Panama (55xxx), Tribeca or Whitman, you must purchase a Hang Tru canopy 192220xx
- UL Listing: UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: Bullet
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Love love this piece, but can only do 30 to 40" max. Can I change the blades to shorter?
Can I just wire in the power that's on full time, and eliminate the wall switch and use only the remote to control it?
Casablanca Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Contemporary Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.