Brescia 54-60" 5 Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan - Wall Control Included - Blades Sold Separately
Brescia Indoor Ceiling Fans - Traditional style meets modern functionality. The same artisan-inspired feel of the classic Brescia with innovative four-speed wall control.
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Wall Control
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Blades Sold Separately - Add To Cart To See Available Options
- 4 Speed Energy Star® Rated Reversible AC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Light kit installation is optional - includes matching cap for non-light use
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Hands-free hanging system makes installation easy and reduces wobble during operation
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 54 Inches
- CFM High: 7281.99
- CFM Medium: 5424
- CFM Low: 1617
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Wall Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan