|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Type||Halogen, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||97.4|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||10|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||15, 50|
Casablanca Atria Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan
Make a statement of graceful refinement on a grand scale with the Damp-rated Atria ceiling fan. The faux alabaster motor housing includes both an uplight and downlight that illuminates the entire fan body with a warm, ambient glow.
Casablanca Atria Features:
- XTR200(tm) 30mm motor / lifetime motor warranty
- ETL rated for damp or humid locations
- 68" blade span / 11 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive carved featherwood outdoor blades
- Includes - integrated 120-watt incandescent uplight with bulbs
- Includes - integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with bulbs
- Includes - W-81 four-speed wall control (no reverse function)
- Includes - 4" Permalock Downrod (additional downrods available as accessories)
- Requires additional hanging support (included)
- Moisture-resistant motor / stainless steel hardware
- Minimum 9 feet ceiling required
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Featuring: Reclaimed Antique blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Atria
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Our electrician just installed our fan. It is going in a counter-clockwise direction (reverse). Why? Is there a switch to make it go clockwise?
The information above here says "(no reverse function)" yet the reply below indicates that there is a reverse switch. Would you please clarify this? Thanks.
Will the W-72 remote control work with the Casablanca Atria? if not which remote?
Can the top and bottom lights be turned on and off separtely?
what is the height of this fan with or without the 4 inch rod
Can this product be mounted in a covered porch? There are not screens and would be open to the elements but covered.
can you recommend a fan that will add light to a room with a vaulted ceiling? We do not need an outdoor fan but like the style and up and down lighting feature of the Atria. It would be great to find one with a remote too.
A. Cecelia, Thank you for your request. I will be happy to assist you in finding the right fan The one you have showed me is an indoor/outdoor fan, it can be used on sloped ceilings with an adapter. This one does not come with a remote control but a wall control. I have found a few other models that you may like and I will put all in a quote for you along with accessories (if needed) for a sloped ceiling. If you would like to call in and talk to me about these items I will be here till 2pm pst.
Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
60" Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan - Multiple Blade Options
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.