Compare Our Prices
|Blade Span||46, 54|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|No Load RPM||35/185|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||117|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Casablanca Victorian Indoor Ceiling Fan
This is where it all began... the original Casablanca fan. The Victorian Series marries classic turn-of-the-century appeal with contemporary innovation and convenience. The richness of the ornate design is enhanced with badge-style blade holders. Optimum performance is achieved with a 15 degree blade pitch.
- XLP-2000(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 54" or 46" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- 4 or 5-blade configuration
- Multiple blade finish choices available (blades sold separately)
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 Six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing (W-85)
- Optional - Six-speed remote control with LCD display screen, full-range light dimming and reversing. Includes wall plate bracket (W-65)
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter (SCA) is not compatible
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
Additional Casablanca Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Casablanca Products
- Shop All Casablanca Ornate Collection Products
Our SKU: Victorian
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
do you sell the light kit for the casablanca victorian ceilng fan in antique brass?
A. Yes. This fan is compatible with quite a number of light fixtures. Do you already have a type in mind? You can do a single bowl fixture or a four light fitter and then customize your glass. There are a lot of options. If you need further assistance please let me know.
Is it possible to buy the inteli*Touch(R) six-speed wall control separate? It's for the Casablanca Victorian.
Where do I look for light fixtures compatible with Casablanca Victorian ceiling fan?
Casablanca Ornate Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Ornate Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.