|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Downrod Size(s)||2, 3|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||73|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||16|
- 5 Dark Walnut Veneer Exclusive Blades
- Integrated Light Kit with Cased White Glass
- 4-Speed Universal Wall Mount Control
- (1) 2" and (1) 3" Downrod
- Mounting Hardware and Canopy
- The Stealth fan breathes new life into the contemporary ceiling fan - delivering whisper-quiet performance with its swept wing blades.
- Direct Drive™ motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Blades are specially coated with Casablanca's patented Dust Armor™ nanotechnology to repel dust build-up
- Covered by Casablanca's comprehensive warranty, which includes a lifetime motor guarantee, one-year parts and electronics warranty, and 120-days of in-home service.
- ETL Listed for Dry Locations
- Blade Span: 54"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- Speeds: 4
- CFM (High): 6565
- RPM (High): 184
- Voltage: 120
Wall Control Specifications:
- 4 Forward and Reverse Speeds
- Full-Range Light Dimming
- Rated for Damp Locations
- Includes Safe-Exit™ technology, which provides 20 seconds of gradual light dimming when leaving the room or settling into bed
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
- This fan comes with Casablanca's patented Tri-Lobe Hanger-Ball system, allowing for installation on low, standard, or sloped ceilings up to 34°. For ceilings up to 56° you'll need to purchase a sloped ceiling adapter and a minimum 12" downrod, both of which are offered upon adding this product to your cart.
Have a High Ceiling?
- Most Casablanca Fans are designed for installation on 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceiling:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72"
Additional Casablanca Links
Our SKU: 59090
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Casablanca Stealth Collection
Other Products In The Casablanca Stealth Collection
With a newly simplified and enhanced Warranty Policy and an improved and expanded Service Center network,Casablanca Fan Company now offers the most comprehensive warranty and service programs in the fan business! Refer to the 2007 Product Warranty Chart on page 2 to see which of the following warranty provisions apply to specific fan models. Please note that high ceiling installations no longer are excluded from warranty. Casablanca’s goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with both consumers and dealers!
120-Day In-Home Warranty Where available, Casablanca provides FREE In-Home Service for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase or installation of all Casablanca brand fans, including Performance and Cosmopolitan Collection models! Rather than returning the product to the dealer, consumers who need assistance with the installation or operation of their fans are encouraged to call Casablanca’s toll-free Consumer Affairs hotline at 1-888-227-2178. Within the first 120 days: Casablanca will send a field representative to repair or replace the part(s) deemed to be defective from the factory. Most Service Center contracts cover up to a 30-mile radius from their place of business. (Casablanca will not cover repairs caused by improper installation.) After 120 days, the consumer will be charged for the service call and labor. Casablanca will pay for all defective parts through the duration of the parts warranty. NOTE: The consumer must provide a copy of the Proof of Purchase at the time of service. Service Centers are required to submit a Proof of Purchase with each warranty claim. If no In-Home Service is available: The consumer may send an in-warranty fan to Casablanca Factory Service in Pomona, Calif., for repair, now with freight prepaid. The fan must be packaged properly and include a copy of the Proof of Purchase. The fan will be repaired and returned to the consumer at no charge, freight prepaid. 30-Day Over-the Counter Exchange Consumers can return a defective product to the dealer who sold the product within 30 days of the purchase or installation. Under Casablanca’s updated, less complicated policy, the dealer will be issued credit provided that the following conditions are met:
• Consumer must present serial number, Proof of Purchase, or proof of installation documenting that the product was purchased or installed within 30 days.• Product returned to Casablanca must be accompanied by an RGA form authorized by the Casablanca sales representative.
• Product must be returned complete. If parts are missing, credit will be issued less the amount of the missing parts.
• Merchandise cannot be damaged due to improper packaging.
• Product must be returned freight-prepaid, and a freight bill must be submitted.
• Unauthorized returns of non-defective or unused products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Lifetime Motor Warranty + One-Year Parts/Electronics Warranty Casablanca brand fans, including all UL Damp and Wet rated models, now include a Lifetime Motor Warranty, ensuring performance for generations. In addition, all fans include a one-year warranty on finish, component parts, accessories, and electronics.