|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Mist Scavo Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included - bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 47" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 5.72 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Hill House Collection Products
Our SKU: 3561-252
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 3561-252 Pendant Light is 47" high.
What is the length of this fixture?
A. The Capital Lighting 3561-252 Pendant Light is 47" high.
The Capital Lighting are non-adjustable lights.
Are any of the Capital Lighting, inclucding this one, mini pendant lights adjustable in height?
A. The Capital Lighting are non-adjustable lights.
The Capital Lighting 3561-252 is hung by a canopy with a swivel to allow for sloped ceiling installation.
Can this light be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Capital Lighting 3561-252 is hung by a canopy with a swivel to allow for sloped ceiling installation.
Capital Lighting 3561-252, is not adjustable and cannot be shortened.
If not adjustable, how do you shorten?
A. Capital Lighting 3561-252, is not adjustable and cannot be shortened.
Capital Lighting Hill House Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Hill House Collection
Capital Lighting 3563
Hill House 2 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$220.00-$220.00
Capital Lighting 1886-252
Hill House 1 Light Wall Sconce$83.90-$83.90(2)
Capital Lighting 3566-252
Hill House 6 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$398.00-$398.00
Capital Lighting 1884-252
Hill House 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$188.90-$188.90
Capital Lighting 2275
Hill House 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$121.90-$121.90