We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Mist Scavo Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (6) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included - bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 26.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Chain Length: 120"
- Canopy Height: 5.3"
- Canopy Width: 1"
- Product Weight: 29.7 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
Our SKU: 3026-251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Capital Lighting 3026-251 is burnished bronze and is a more browish and red tint of bronze and mist scavo indicates the cream colored glass.
Please describe color of burnished bronze (brown/red?) and Scavo Mist (off-white or pinkish?)
A. The Capital Lighting 3026-251 is burnished bronze and is a more browish and red tint of bronze and mist scavo indicates the cream colored glass.