|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Faux White Alabaster Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- UL Listed for Damp Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included - bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 16.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 7.48 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
Our SKU: 2715
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
- Matte Black
- Matte Nickel
- Matte White
- Polished Brass
- Vintage Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 2715 is 15" in diameter.
What size? 15in?
A. The Capital Lighting 2715 is 15" in diameter.
The Capital Lighting 2715 can be installed in the bathroom, it is UL listed for damp locations.
Is this approved for a bathroom installations?
A. The Capital Lighting 2715 can be installed in the bathroom, it is UL listed for damp locations.