We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Faux White Alabaster Glass Shade
- ADA Compliant
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Includes (2) 13 watt GU24 base bulbs
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 3.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
Our SKU: 1932-GU
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Gilded Umber*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1932-GU can only use florescent bulbs.
can you use incandescent bulbs with this fixture
A. The Capital Lighting 1932-GU can only use florescent bulbs.
The Capital Lighting 1932-GU only works with fluorescent bulbs.
can you use incandescent bulbs with this fixture?
A. The Capital Lighting 1932-GU only works with fluorescent bulbs.