We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Acid Washed Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (4) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 39.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 10.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1.22"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 400
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
Our SKU: 1854-225
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The dimensions for the Capital Lighting 1854-225 are (W)39.75" x (H)8.75" x (Ext)10.2".
what is the size of the fixture
A. The dimensions for the Capital Lighting 1854-225 are (W)39.75" x (H)8.75" x (Ext)10.2".
The Capital Lighting 1854-225 extends 10.2" from the wall to the end of the glass.
What does it mean when you say Ext. 10.2"?
A. The Capital Lighting 1854-225 extends 10.2" from the wall to the end of the glass.