|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Mist Scavo Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Chandler Collection Products
Our SKU: 1781-292
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1781-292 can be used for up and down lighting.
Can the fixture be mounted for hanging downward?
A. The Capital Lighting 1781-292 can be used for up and down lighting.
The backplate of the Capital Lighting 1781-292 is 5.31" wide and 7.08" high.
What is the length and width of the base plate?
A. The backplate of the Capital Lighting 1781-292 is 5.31" wide and 7.08" high.
The backplate for the Capital Lighting 1781-292 has a width of 5.31" and a height of 7.08".
please provide dimensions of backplate
A. The backplate for the Capital Lighting 1781-292 has a width of 5.31" and a height of 7.08".
The Capital Lighting 1781-292 does not come with it's own switch.
Does this light fixture have a switch?
A. The Capital Lighting 1781-292 does not come with it's own switch.
Capital Lighting Chandler Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Chandler Collection
Capital Lighting 3078
Chandler 3 Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier$310.00-$310.00(4)
Capital Lighting 3071
Chandler 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$168.00-$168.00(2)
Capital Lighting 3077
Chandler 2 Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier$250.00-$250.00
Capital Lighting 1781-222
Chandler 1 Light Wall Sconce$50.00-$50.00
Capital Lighting 3070-292
Chandler 1 Light Mini Pendant$52.00-$52.00