Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 10/12/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Double Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Rust Scavo Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (2) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1.18"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Highlands Collection Products
Our SKU: 1592-261
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weather Brown
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1592-261 does have replacement globes available under a part number G261.
I am in need of replacement globes for this collection. Do you know if they are available?
A. The Capital Lighting 1592-261 does have replacement globes available under a part number G261.
Capital Lighting Highlands Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Highlands Collection
Capital Lighting 1591
Highlands 2 Light Wall Sconce$74.00-$74.00
Capital Lighting 1513-269
Highlands 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$72.00-$72.00
Capital Lighting 2195
Highlands 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$63.00-$63.00
Capital Lighting 9224-261
Highlands 3 Light 1 Tier Cage Chandelier$330.00-$330.00
Capital Lighting 1512-269
Highlands 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$74.00-$74.00