|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Mist Scavo Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (4) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.75"
- Width: 31" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 400
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Cumberland Collection Products
Our SKU: 1484-251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
This item is reversilbe and can mount facing up or down.
can this fixture be hung inverted from the way it is pictured?
A. This item is reversilbe and can mount facing up or down.
The Capital Lighting 1484-251 is 11.75" high by 31" wide. It extends from the wall 6.25" and it weighs 14.08 lbs.
What are the dimensions of this particular Vanity light?
A. The Capital Lighting 1484-251 is 11.75" high by 31" wide. It extends from the wall 6.25" and it weighs 14.08 lbs.
The Capital Lighting 1484-251 can be installed facing either up or down.
can fixture be hung upside down?
A. The Capital Lighting 1484-251 can be installed facing either up or down.
The Capital Lighting 1484-251 in Burnished Bronze will be a comparable finish for most Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes. ORB finishes will vary between manufacturers but they are relatively similar.
How close is burnished bronze to oil rubbed bronze? Are they compatible?
A. The Capital Lighting 1484-251 in Burnished Bronze will be a comparable finish for most Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes. ORB finishes will vary between manufacturers but they are relatively similar.
Capital Lighting Cumberland Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Cumberland Collection
Capital Lighting 1772-413
Cumberland 2 Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce$119.90-$119.90
Capital Lighting 1761-251
Cumberland 1 Light Wall Sconce$72.00-$72.00
Capital Lighting 1771-413
Cumberland 1 Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce$72.00-$72.00
Capital Lighting 1483-251
Cumberland 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$151.00-$151.00
Capital Lighting 3025
Cumberland 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$179.90-$179.90