|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- White Faux Alabaster Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (2) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1.38"
- Backplate Width: 5.13"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Width: 5.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
Our SKU: 1362-117
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
- Chrome / Polished Brass
- Matte Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Vintage Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The arms are not interchangeable like that.
Could the arms be rotated where they enter the base so the sconces are the length of the arms BELOW the base? My electrical box is between two exposed beams so I am trying to get the lights to reach below the beams.
A. The arms are not interchangeable like that.
The Capital Lighting 1362-117 is 11" wide, 8" high and extends 8."
what are the dimensions of this light? How far does it come out from the wall?
A. The Capital Lighting 1362-117 is 11" wide, 8" high and extends 8."
The Capital Lighting 1362-117 shade is made of real glass, it just has a faux marble finish on it.
are the sconces on this real glass or not
A. The Capital Lighting 1362-117 shade is made of real glass, it just has a faux marble finish on it.
The Capital Lighting 1362-117 can be mounted as an up or down light.
Can this light fixture be pointed upward as opposed to downward only?
A. The Capital Lighting 1362-117 can be mounted as an up or down light.