|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Mist Scavo Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (2) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Belmont Collection Products
Our SKU: 1332-287
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
- Creek Stone
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1332-287 with Mist Scavo glass looks like a alabaster finish. The picture shown is what the shades will look like lit, on either finish chosen for this fixture.
Mist Scavo glass is what color
A. The Capital Lighting 1332-287 with Mist Scavo glass looks like a alabaster finish. The picture shown is what the shades will look like lit, on either finish chosen for this fixture.
The Capital Lighting 1332-287 is only designed for a wall installation and the lights cannot be adjusted to different angles.
Can this also be mounted on the ceiling with the lights pointed down?
A. The Capital Lighting 1332-287 is only designed for a wall installation and the lights cannot be adjusted to different angles.
Capital Lighting Belmont Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Belmont Collection
Capital Lighting 3418
Belmont 2 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$93.90-$93.90(5)
Capital Lighting 3417
Belmont 2 Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier$157.90-$167.90(4)
Capital Lighting 3413-259
Belmont 3 Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier$137.00-$137.00(1)
Capital Lighting 1334-287
Belmont 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$125.90-$125.90
Capital Lighting 1333-287
Belmont 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$93.00-$93.00(1)